New Year’s Resolutions
A few things to remember to do in 2018, and every year:
- Sing more in the shower.
- Make a few snow angels.
- Throw another log in the fireplace and sit for a while.
- Swim under the twilight.
- Smile at people on the street.
- Let the cup of tea cool for a few seconds.
- Take more bubble baths.
- Climb a tree.
- Play on the swings at least once a month.
- Color outside the lines.
- Light more candles.
- Dance while packing lunches in the morning.
- Snuggle with the cat.
- Get some fresh air.
- Warm up the plates before putting pancakes on them.
- Read poetry. Write poetry.
- Laugh. Love.