A reminder of last year’s resolutions
Last year, I wrote a list of new year’s resolutions to remember, that year and every year.
I’m not usually one to simply re-post something, but I think this year, especially, I need to remind myself to do all these things. The days are slipping through my fingers, and I need a reminder to relish in the delights of life.
And so, a repost from last year—and a reminder for this one:
- Sing more in the shower.
- Make a few snow angels.
- Throw another log in the fireplace and sit for a while.
- Swim under the twilight.
- Smile at people on the street.
- Let the cup of tea cool for a few seconds.
- Take more bubble baths.
- Climb a tree.
- Play on the swings at least once a month.
- Color outside the lines.
- Light more candles.
- Dance while packing lunches in the morning.
- Snuggle with the cat.
- Get some fresh air.
- Warm up the plates before putting pancakes on them.
- Read poetry. Write poetry.
- Laugh. Love.